Thursday 7 March 2013

Bonnie Tyler: economic guru before Vince

Vince Cable seeks more capital input into the economy, Bonnie Tyler chosen for Eurovision.  Coincidence?  I'm not sure...

Turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous and you're never coming round [to my view of the economy]
Turn around

Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears [as you refuse to listen to my views on the generating additional wealth through investment]
Turn around
Every now and then
I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by [It should have been me in Number 11!]
Turn around
Every now and then
I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes [Empty, like an overpromoted public schoolboy way, way out of his depth]

If that isn't a call for the Chancellor to revisit his economic policy I don't know what is.  Bonnie Tyler: economic guru before her day - and now sacrificial lamb on the altar of Europop.

No comments:

Post a Comment