Thursday 11 February 2010

LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING FOR HENLEY

I have been selected as the Parliamentary spokesman for the constituency of Henley in south east Oxfordshire. It's a big responsibility but one I am looking forward to.

I moved to Oxfordshire in 2002 and I have made it my home along with my family. It is a beautiful part of the world with an image as one of the more prosperous parts of the world. However, there is always another side and there are a range of issues affecting residents across this large and largely rural constituency. I would be very interested to hear from anyone with comments about Henley or about the Liberal Democrats.

I hope to provide updates on my beliefs and the policies of the Liberal Democrats on this blog and to give some details about the campaign to elect a Liberal Democrat for Henley, to ensure that our message of freedom for everyone will be stronger in Parliament.

No comments:

Post a Comment